[SOLVED] Can fields hidden at registration for a plan also be hidden in the profile?

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #308088 by peterbatchelor
I have set up a number of plans that are hiding some additional fields, and this works for registration, but if the user goes to edit their profile these extra fields are visible.
Is there a way to hide those fields in the profile for a particular plan as well?
Something like the "Hides fields at registration" option in the "Registration CB workflows" section of the Workflows tab for a plan?
I don't want to simply hide all empty fields, as not all of the other registration fields are mandatory, so users may be coming back to add items to their profile later.

Thanks, Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #308096 by krileon
To hide fields on pages other than registration using CBSubs you'll need to be sure CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection plugin is installed. Once installed edit your tabs/fields and under Integrations > CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection you can configure your tabs/fields visibility based off subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peterbatchelor

5 years 6 months ago #308108 by peterbatchelor
Thanks Kyle,
that works well. I've combined it with hiding empty fields in the profile, and it results in a tidy layout for my membership contact info.
Thanks again, Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn