[SOLVED] display forum activity in cb activity

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308129 by Ezrach
I can't seem to figure out how to integrate kunena with cb activity stream

do not use groupjive.

newest joomla and cb 2 and plugins.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308141 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic display forum activity in cb activity
Ensure Kunena's CB integration plugin is enabled. Next you'll need to be sure CB Auto Actions is installed and published then within CB Auto Actions > System Actions publish the Kunena system actions you'd like to use for logging activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308171 by Ezrach
Replied by Ezrach on topic display forum activity in cb activity
thank you, I noticed I had to use the reinstall, there were no actions, put kunena in the search and clicked reinstall, found 3, should there be more?

the activity is for only showing activity on our site, not commenting, how to show all activity to all users?

thank you for the help

5 years 5 months ago #308190 by krileon
There are only 3 system actions for Kunena activity logging. 1 for creating new posts, 1 for replying to them, and 1 for clean up (delete the activity if post is deleted).

the activity is for only showing activity on our site, not commenting, how to show all activity to all users?

Use the Recent Activity page to show all activity. To link to Recent Activity create a menu item with menu type of Community Builder > Plugin and for Plugin select CB Activity. You can disable commenting from your menu item as well or globally within CB Activity > Parameters > Activity > Comments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308273 by Ezrach
Replied by Ezrach on topic display forum activity in cb activity
To specify more clearly, the activity feed tab for the profile, I would like to show all activity to all members, I have the setting correct to create access, yet can not seem to find the setting to show all activity to all members,
example: forum post is set to post to activity when any user makes a forum post.
I would like all users to get notification of the forum post anytime any member makes a post to the forum.
Also only moderator access(this seems to be working correctly) can post to activity(create and comment), when a moderator posts in the activity, all members of the website should see the post without having to select global post.

thank you

5 years 5 months ago #308279 by krileon

To specify more clearly, the activity feed tab for the profile, I would like to show all activity to all members

Ah, ok. Edit the Activity tab within CB > Tab Management and set its Asset parameter to "all".

Also only moderator access(this seems to be working correctly) can post to activity(create and comment), when a moderator posts in the activity, all members of the website should see the post without having to select global post.

You can also adjust the create access in the Activity tab parameters. When a moderator posts it'll already work as you're wanting due to usage of the "all" Asset.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezrach

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn