Change logs on CBsubs

5 years 5 months ago #308566 by activha
Change logs on CBsubs was created by activha
Hello

When you set a new nightly build for products like CBSubs, would it be possible to have a private change log somewhere ?
For now, we have to install it on the dev site and try to guess what are the changes before installing on the main website if we found no conflicts with our installation

That would be great to notice quickly the changes. I understand that this may be private, but you could restrict it to dev members for instance ?

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308571 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change logs on CBsubs
We can't expose our CBSubs tracker at this time. We've logged several gateway test credentials in tickets. We'll be creating a new CBSubs tracker project on forge then moving remaining open, if clean, tickets to it when time permits to allow public access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308572 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Change logs on CBsubs
That's great, but could you in the meantime post on the dev forum the main changes for the nightly builds ?

5 years 5 months ago #308576 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change logs on CBsubs
We provide change logs for stable releases only, but without access to a tickets details they may be of little use. I've let Beat know your request though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308578 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Change logs on CBsubs
Indeed, we have this to improve on our long list. We post in forums when issues are solved by nightlies, and it's indeed hard to find. The nightly build of 2018-11-12 (should) solve this issue: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/240018-7341-user-with-expired-subscription-still-able-to-login

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.607 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn