CB Subs + Promotions

5 years 4 months ago #309149 by l3g0s
CB Subs + Promotions was created by l3g0s
Hi all,

I have a problem when I use a promotion that reduces the price to 0. When the user click on the "active" (opacity=1) submit button (after tick the checkbox rules), nothing is happening. Apparently, the button doesn't submit the form. I have no js error in the dev tools (F12). If I copy the url from the <form> action and paste it into my webbrowser, it works.
Have you got an idea ?

I have other problems with the promotions that I probably talked about in new posts to not mix everything.

Thank you so much for your work :)

Best regards,

Cyril.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #309160 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs + Promotions
This strictly only happens when the price is zero? Have you tried any other promotions or without promotions and it works fine? Is this with a plan that's single payments only, recurring only, or allows both? Typically a single payment basket made free with a promotion should immediately activate when clicking the button, which should've changed to a "Confirm Order" button. Sounds like you're requiring users to accept the terms and conditions before paying though. Try turning that off within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets and see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #309180 by l3g0s
Replied by l3g0s on topic CB Subs + Promotions
Thank you for your answer.

The problem appends only when the price is zero. The button changes well when the price is zero. I disabled the acceptance of the terms and it did not change anything. It works fine without promotion. There is no recurring payment.

5 years 4 months ago #309189 by krileon
Strange, working fine in my tests. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as exact steps to reproduce the issue and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #309337 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. You're using a custom CBSubs template, which is where the problem is. The button isn't type submit in your template which is why clicking it does nothing. Switching back to default CBSubs template resolves your issue. Recommend comparing your custom template with default and updating it where needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn