CBSubs gateway notifications and errors

5 years 2 months ago #310723 by beat
Ok, this was a cosmetic bug to log AIM silent posts as an error in history

Logged it as Bug #7464, that is now be fixed and has been released in next nightly release.

That solves the 2 first log enttries.

Third is a valid entry.

4th entry is a page reload on confirmation, also a cosmetic issue, but not due to CBSubs. Either the user reloaded the page, or something (javascript or wrong img element) reloaded the page a second time.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: itsjeff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310762 by itsjeff

beat wrote: Ok, this was a cosmetic bug to log AIM silent posts as an error in history

Logged it as Bug #7464, that is now be fixed and has been released in next nightly release.

That solves the 2 first log enttries.

Third is a valid entry.

4th entry is a page reload on confirmation, also a cosmetic issue, but not due to CBSubs. Either the user reloaded the page, or something (javascript or wrong img element) reloaded the page a second time.

Thanks, Beat. I will inform them & keep an eye on the logs moving forward. The Error 11 will be easier to watch for and try to troubleshoot.

I don't know of any JS or such that would interact and cause the page to reload. It could be user error but it seemed to happen too much to be that. May have to wait until more renewals are done next year but that's for me to worry about I guess.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311345 by beat
Quick note: Authorize.net server software changed on authorize.net side that introduced a backwards incompatibility that should be fixed in our latest nightly of tonight.

Replied in full here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/240719-7495-authorize-net-gateway-not-working-sorta?start=6#311342

In short, please update to latest nightly build, and see if issue persists. Don't fill-in MD5 hash or signature key (new param) before you read my reply referenced and make further tests, and only if you use auto-recurring payments.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn