[#7425] PSD2 Support for PayPal by 1 April 2019

5 years 1 week ago #311822 by cliffvt
Replied by cliffvt on topic PSD2 Support for PayPal by 1 April 2019
Ky;e

Now worries we have a Papal Pro Hosted Account as well as PayFlow Pro - so I have enabled that and tested it and PayFlow is now working fine.

looking forward to the update

Cheers

Cliff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314187 by cliffvt
So guys, just checking where we are with this please? Deadline in a few days and wondered what direction CB has gone on this please? I'd prefer not to loose Payflow/PayPal Pro.

C

4 years 7 months ago #314190 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PSD2 Support for PayPal by 1 April 2019
As noted by both feature tickets this is already done and implemented as of 5 months ago. Ensure CBSubs is up to date then enable "Transparent Redirect". This only works with their Payflow API. There is no transparent redirect functionality to support this for Website Payments Pro, which instead uses a middleman implementation we did not implement. Stripe also supports 3DS by enabling "Use Stripe Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #314193 by cliffvt
Cool thank you! We are on 4.3.0 - must have missed the memo. We implemented Stripe today - seems pretty good. Also using Payflow so we should be just fine.

Thanks a lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn