How can i set payments status?

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #310594 by wegda
How can i set payments status? was created by wegda
Ive created a offline Payment . When i assign a user manually or a user is registered to a plan with the offline payment, i cant find the the way to set the account as payed.
And if i assign a user manually ive to set the plan activationdate also manually. Where can i do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How can i set payments status?
Offline baskets can be paid within CBSubs > Baskets.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #310625 by wegda
Replied by wegda on topic How can i set payments status?
Ok thx. Can i set the subsribtion Date manually? The background: Many of my users become a manually assignment to a plan. This is a switch from another database.

5 years 1 month ago #310627 by krileon
The subscription date is calculated off the duration you set for your plan. You can modify subscription rows in CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the Id column, but I do not recommend doing that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #310645 by wegda
Replied by wegda on topic How can i set payments status?
Can you more describe the area u mean? Maybe u missunderstand my situation. Ive to migrate over 300 members to a joomla system and to your community solution. So they have all existing and different memberships, dates, payments... . Tell me pls. Is it possible to integrate the user/memberships with correct data in your system? Or is it only for building a new community?

The next questions are: I need a userlist one with active subrciptions, one with expired subriptions, one with payment is open or in one list the status. The best way i can set payment status at the member is inside frontend. A human have to control the payment manually and it is important for time consumption.

5 years 1 month ago #310649 by krileon

Can you more describe the area u mean? Maybe u missunderstand my situation. Ive to migrate over 300 members to a joomla system and to your community solution. So they have all existing and different memberships, dates, payments... . Tell me pls. Is it possible to integrate the user/memberships with correct data in your system? Or is it only for building a new community?

You can use the import feature built into CBSubs to import their subscriptions from your other system, but you'll need to be sure your import file is configured correctly. You'll be able to specify their subscription date, the plan to subscribe them to, and their status for that subscription. This is all done from CBSubs > Import. Their expiration date again is based entirely off the plan you're subscribing them to. Recommend reading the CBSubs Manual if you need further information regarding importing subscriptions.

The next questions are: I need a userlist one with active subrciptions, one with expired subriptions, one with payment is open or in one list the status. The best way i can set payment status at the member is inside frontend. A human have to control the payment manually and it is important for time consumption.

You can use an Advanced Filter in your userlist to filter it to users with a subscription. See the below regarding this exact usage.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/237148-solved-how-to-create-a-list-showing-active-members-only#296273

Adjust the queries as needed if you need them more specific (e.g. only check a specific plans status).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn