CB Subs Pricing and Validity Clarification

4 years 11 months ago #312199 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Pricing and Validity Clarification
Check their true expiration date within CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the ID column and ensure they're withing your 3 month renewal window. It's possible they maybe outside of that window. All calculates in CBSubs will be with UTC (same for storage). Their account being disabled is normal if you don't allow free registrations without a subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312203 by bins
They only expired a month ago so are within our 3 month period.

I have had to create a new plan registration for them and adjusted the expiration date to match the original renewal date + 1yr.

4 years 11 months ago #312205 by krileon
Does the plan require a usergroup or view access level they no longer qualify for? If so they'd lose access to the plan and be unable to renew.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312226 by bins
All of our plans as new users to a Member user group/access level.

4 years 11 months ago #312230 by krileon
I'm not sure what more to suggest. Recommend creating a test user, subscribing them to your plan, then within CBSubs > Subscriptions modify the subscription date, expiration date, and set status to expired. Next login as that test user to see if it allows you to renew. This should allow you to reliably retest the scenario. If you can confirm then begin reviewing the configuration of your plan carefully as something is blocking the renewal (likely some sort of access permission).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn