enabling cbautoactionsbot give error 0 on delete in other components

4 years 11 months ago #312008 by tto
Hello

If cbautoactionsbot is enabled, the below error show when I delete items in com_mtree & com_easydiscuss, the items do deleted, but the error show. The error :

0 Using $this when not in object context
The page you are looking for does not exist or an other error occurred.
Go back or head over to the home page to choose a new direction.

I am sure it is not a normal behavior as I have the same components running on other site without a problem, however the site with the problem is migrated from j1.5 to j3.x and issued showed before.

What do you recommend?

Thanks,

ps. joomla & all cb are updated to latest.

Regards,

Tariq
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312010 by krileon
That's already been fixed. Please be sure CB Auto Actions has been updated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312014 by tto
Hello

I assure you all is up to date and the error exists.

regards,

Regards,

Tariq
Attachments:

4 years 11 months ago #312017 by krileon
Reinstall the latest CB Auto Actions build regardless. That update check only checks CB plugins. The CB Auto Actions Bot is a Joomla extension. The update checker in CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web will check for it though and you should have an Updates category pre-selected if any updates are available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312019 by tto
Hello Kyle

Currently I have:

CB Auto Actions Bot : Version: 8.0.0+build.2019.04.18.15.47.50.71b419d66
CB Auto Actions : Version: 8.0.0+build.2019.04.18.15.47.50.71b419d66

am I missing something?

Thank you for your help and support.

Regards

Regards,

Tariq
Attachments:

4 years 11 months ago #312022 by krileon
Please check server error log to see if there's more to the error. Without any idea what line number it's having issues with I don't have a clue where it's coming from exactly. In addition to checking that what PHP version do you have?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn