CB Subscriptions history log

4 years 10 months ago #312185 by RobertvanderHulst
CB Subscriptions history log was created by RobertvanderHulst
The CB subscriptions history log shows events like:

1 2019-05-07 08:46:02 Change log User subscription record created with status: I User subscriptions 262 insert

It would be nice if the TableKey (262 in this case) was replaced with an indication of the user for which the subscription was created. This tablekey really has no meaning to us.

I also saw the following message in the log:

1 2019-04-25 06:51:22 Error log loadSomething::subid 252 with planid 1 could not load.

What is the meaning of this ?

Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312191 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subscriptions history log
Do not obsess over the history log. The reason it exists is for us to be able to debug CBSubs issues. Most of it will sound like gibberish as it's just logging status changes for the most part. Unless you're having any actual issues with your site it's safe to ignore.

1 2019-05-07 08:46:02 Change log User subscription record created with status: I User subscriptions 262 insert

This means a user subscription was inserted into the database with an ID of 262. The status of that insert is I (invalid), which is the status a subscription is in if it's reversed typically.

1 2019-04-25 06:51:22 Error log loadSomething::subid 252 with planid 1 could not load.

Means the subscription with an id of 252 has a plan id of 1 that can't load. Either the plan doesn't exist or the subscription doesn't exist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn