mod_comprofilermoderator

4 years 8 months ago #313859 by ericmuc
mod_comprofilermoderator was created by ericmuc
In Joomla in the module you can set hide, if empty. That doesn't work with mod_comprofilermoderator. Even without any content the title and the empty module is shown. Would be good, if that works. Could you check this? Or a message like "no action for the moderator" would be also good.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313862 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic mod_comprofilermoderator
It already should be doing that. It won't output anything if there's nothing to output. This means if the pre-text and post-text parameters are empty and there's no links to display it won't display (either core links or from triggers) the module. What settings are you using within your module? If "CB Plugins integration" is set to "Yes" try setting it to "No" as maybe a plugin is preventing it from being empty.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #313884 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic mod_comprofilermoderator
I disabled CB Plugins integration (for which plugins is this? Which messages the moderator gets here?) and the empty module still shows the title. Enclosed my settings. What can I do?
Attachments:

4 years 7 months ago #313885 by krileon
Which layout are you using under Advanced Options tab? If using horizontal layout it maybe still outputting the span elements. Beyond that try right clicking and inspect element on the module and see what HTML it's outputting to cause it to still display. Even a linebreak in pre-text or post-text could be causing an output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #313887 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic mod_comprofilermoderator
Good idea looking into the html output, unfortunately it is nothing beside the title
<div class="uk-panel Sidebar-Moderator" id="module-226">

<h3>

Conférencier        
    </h3>

</div>

and

Could you please tell me:
CB Plugins integration
for which plugins is this?
which messages the moderator gets here?

4 years 7 months ago #313891 by krileon
Try switching to default Joomla protostar template. Seams like it's your template doing it maybe. The module doesn't output the title as that's actually the responsibility of the template. Remove the title and see if the module successfully hides as in my tests this all works fine using protostar template.

CB Plugins integration
for which plugins is this?
which messages the moderator gets here?

CB Gallery will if you've approval enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn