[SOLVED] Profile links going to error page

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314011 by bdstv
Hi I had to redesign the site under new hosting which seems to work much better. I'm sure i'm mission something but not sure. so far is I click profile line it gives error page, even clicking on member link to get to their profile.

[REMOVED]
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314013 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile links going to error page
Do not post login credentials on these forums. These forums are public. Please delete that account or change its password immediately.

Please do not provide login credentials unless we ask for them. We do not provide install reviews on demand. Install reviews are a last resort if we suspect a bug in our code and need to further review the issue.

Regarding your issue enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if any errors output. If none do check your server error log. You can also try switching to Joomla protostar template and see if your issue persists. Also be sure everything installed is up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314027 by bdstv
Replied by bdstv on topic Profile links going to error page
Hi ok will do.. I should know better, but everything up to date, but will try the steps you mentioned and update if I have issue.

4 years 6 months ago #314028 by bdstv
All up to daye and tried steps still issue. Switching to every template including the "mycommunity Default" template has the same issue and more in other templates. It seems so far to only be related to the profile and I'm not expert enough to muck with code etc.
Attachments:

4 years 6 months ago #314029 by bdstv
This may be culprit, not sure why or how to fix:

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

1146 Table 'bdsticket1.#__uddeim' doesn't exist

4 years 6 months ago #314031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile links going to error page
Looks like CBs private message system detected UddeIM file structure exists and is trying to load UddeIM, but the database tables don't seam to exist. Maybe a failed UddeIM install? Edit Private Message System within CB > Plugin Management and change the Model to Internal.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn