[SOLVED] Profile links going to error page

4 years 7 months ago #314119 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile links going to error page
Your profiles are inaccessible due to the below error.

Argument 1 passed to KunenaForumCategoryHelper::buildTree() must be of the type array, null given, called in /libraries/kunena/forum/category/helper.php on line 873

Kunena however doesn't appear to be installed. I don't understand why you have so many half-installed extensions. First UddeIM and now Kunena. I've installed Kunena and uninstalled it properly through Joomla extension manager clearing the above error. Please be sure your properly uninstalling things and not just deleting entries from the database.

Next the 3rd party CB template (jf_sirena_cb_20) you're trying to use is not up to date with latest CB designs and is not compatible with the canvas layout. I've switched this back to Default and recommend you contact the template developer as they need to update their template for canvas layout compatibility.

Profiles appear to be working and displaying correctly now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314129 by bdstv
Replied by bdstv on topic Profile links going to error page
Wow.. Ok, I had no idea as i'm moderate user, but am grateful for the help. I'll contact the template developers for update as I like that template. Thank so Much.

4 years 7 months ago #314132 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile links going to error page
The CB template you were using didn't appear to be doing anything special. If you want to change CBs colors, etc.. you can use the built in Template Builder in CB Template Changer to do that. See the below for details.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18797-template-builder

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #314134 by bdstv
Replied by bdstv on topic Profile links going to error page
Oh ok. did not know that, Will try that. Thanks again. Until next time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn