[#7706] multilanguage date format

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #314152 by ericmuc
[#7706] multilanguage date format was created by ericmuc
How can I add multilanguage functionality to the date format? Can I use language specific override.css for this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314153 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic multilanguage date format
For the "Custom Date Edit Format", "Custom Date Format", and "Custom Date Search Format" parameters for Date and Datetime fields? Currently you can't since they don't pass through translation API. If you're not using custom you should be able to use the UE_DATE_FORMAT and UE_TIME_FORMAT language keys in language overrides to localize all date and time displays. Have added a feature ticket to improve those parameters with translation support.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7706

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

4 years 7 months ago #314157 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic multilanguage date format
Thank you! Now I implemented UE_DATE_FORMAT and UE_TIME_FORMAT, but the multilanguage format for custom date fields is very important. Hope that comes soon. Thanks for adding it in forge!

4 years 7 months ago #314158 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic multilanguage date format
Further information:

I see a custom date field in profile view with the date format of UE_DATE_FORMAT but not in the profile edit (something to do with my local system?).

4 years 7 months ago #314159 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic multilanguage date format
UE_DATE_FORMAT isn't being used in the calendar API like it should. UE_TIME_FORMAT is though. Have added a fix for missing UE_DATE_FORMAT usage in our calendar API to the above ticket merge request.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn