CB - how to delete the list of 'unban profile requests'

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #314264 by erichburkhard
CB offers the functionality to ban certain user profiles. The affected (banned) user is allowed to send a request for unbanning his profile. So far so good...this works fine. My question is: At the moment I (I am logged in as a moderator on my site) get such unban requests from banned users, but there seems to be no possibility for me (moderator) to handle these requests without unbanning the proflie:

I think this record/request only disappears if I unban this profile, but this is not what I want. So the result is that this (request)list of already handled 'unban requests' will get longer and longer...and at the end I don't know which one I have handled and which one not

Or it there a possibility via frontend for the moderator to delete this list?

regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314277 by krileon
Ban requests are handled on the users profile directly. There's no functionality for cancelling the users unban request on their behalf or rejecting it at this time. Note banning someone just bans their profile from the public. It does not prevent them from logging in or using their profile themselves. It's functionality we need to rewrite along with quite a few other core features.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn