New version CB Core Fields Ajax

4 years 6 months ago #314273 by glenanPL
New version CB Core Fields Ajax was created by glenanPL
Hello, Kyle,
Since the update of the new version of the CB Core Fields Ajax, "moderators" can no longer modify the member profile fields.
As a super Admin I can modify.
What would be the settings to change to come back with a previous setting?
Sincerely,

Philippe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314278 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New version CB Core Fields Ajax
CB Core Fields Ajax behavior didn't change in regards to who can edit fields recently. What version did you upgrade from? Ensure your "Moderator View Access Level" and "Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles" are set correctly within CB > Configuration > Moderation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314332 by glenanPL
Replied by glenanPL on topic New version CB Core Fields Ajax
Hy Kyle,
Thank you for answer
I don't change moderator's parameters

Another way?
Regards
Attachments:

4 years 6 months ago #314335 by krileon
Create a new view access level that has all the usergroups selected that you want to have moderator permissions and select it for "Moderator View Access Level". My guess is your current view access level doesn't allow the usergroup your user has to have moderator permissions. Are you able to edit users via the Edit > Update user profile menu item when viewing their profile or does this this exclusively only impact ajax editing? If you can't edit them normally through the menu item then you've a permissions problem for sure.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314399 by glenanPL
Replied by glenanPL on topic New version CB Core Fields Ajax
Hello, Kyle,
I created the security group but that doesn't change anything.
I have another site that is a copy of the first site that is about 3 years old and is evolving with a different community: managing the enrolment of L3 students in different institutions.
In 1 establishment, the core ajax fields works and not in the other?
Regards

4 years 6 months ago #314404 by krileon

Are you able to edit users via the Edit > Update user profile menu item when viewing their profile or does this this exclusively only impact ajax editing? If you can't edit them normally through the menu item then you've a permissions problem for sure.

Are you saying it's only ajax editing that is not working? or is editing of the users profile as a moderator as done normally through the CB Menu bar above their profile also not working?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn