CBSubs Stripe issues

4 years 7 months ago #314274 by activha
CBSubs Stripe issues was created by activha
Hi

Regarding recurring payments with Stripe, we have notice a strange behavior.
One of our customer had a payment disputed in may and CBSubs set a reversed status for the payment. However the label with stripe was contested and not disputed, then other payments in june, july and august went successfully on Stripe dashboard but CBSubs did not get any thing from Stripe and the payment/basket/invoice at Stripe is still marked as Reversed since June.

The result is that the customer has no invoices from us since may and is still paying by Stripe Sepa each month.

First question : can you check the behavior ?
Second question : is it possible to link Stripe and CBSubs so that when Stripe continues to recur payments there is some indication on our CBsubs dashboard ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314279 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Stripe issues
It will stay reversed until the dispute is won. If the dispute was won you should've had a notification from Stripe regarding that within CBSubs > Notifications and the subscription should have been restored. Check within Stripe > Developers > Webhooks > YOUR_URL > Logs to see if sending that webhook was even attempted (probably can also see the chain of events under Developers > Events or by reviewing the Dispute). If however the dispute happened when CBSubs Stripe was in its infancy for this API handling the subscription may have been missing the reversed state and it couldn't revert it. Have any other disputes had this issue?

Second question : is it possible to link Stripe and CBSubs so that when Stripe continues to recur payments there is some indication on our CBsubs dashboard ?

Probably just need to manually reverse the subscription within CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the Id column. The previous states are stored there that you can swap with the current states.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn