[SOLVED] mod_comprofilermoderator

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #314577 by ericmuc
[SOLVED] mod_comprofilermoderator was created by ericmuc
Hi,
I tried to load the module "mod_comprofilermoderator" with loadmodule of Joomla and with the plugin of Regularlabs into content, but without result. All other modules work.
How can I get the module "mod_comprofilermoderator" into content?
Thanks, best regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314590 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic mod_comprofilermoderator
The below Joomla load module functionality should work perfectly fine. You don't need a 3rd party extension to load modules into content.

docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314724 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic mod_comprofilermoderator
Hi,
So I tested it comprehensively. With the Joomla method you suggested, but I cannot load the mod_comprofilermoderator in an Joomla article.
It is crazy because I think I could load it some month ago.
Could it be that something is changed in CB?
I have no clue what I can do ...
Could you test it in your system?
Thanks, best regards
Eric

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314741 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic mod_comprofilermoderator
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't load into an article for you. Seams to work fine for me in my tests. It won't display anything though if the module is empty. Are you trying to load the specific module with loadmodule or just the position it's in with loadposition?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

4 years 5 months ago #314939 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic mod_comprofilermoderator
Many thanks for your feedback. With knowing that it must work I finished it at the end with success.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn