Subscriptions within user manager

4 years 6 months ago #314693 by sorozco
Subscriptions within user manager was created by sorozco
Hello, we recently migrated CBSubs 3/joomla 1.5 to the most updated version.

In our previous version we used to add some kind of subscriptions/upgrades to our customers within the user manager at the backend. With the new version we don´t find how to do that. We used to do that on the subscriptions tab within the profile of the user at the backend.

Does that option exists on the new versions? Or every upgrade to a new plan should be done by the user itself at the front end?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314697 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Subscriptions within user manager

sorozco wrote: Hello, we recently migrated CBSubs 3/joomla 1.5 to the most updated version.

In our previous version we used to add some kind of subscriptions/upgrades to our customers within the user manager at the backend. With the new version we don´t find how to do that. We used to do that on the subscriptions tab within the profile of the user at the backend.

Does that option exists on the new versions? Or every upgrade to a new plan should be done by the user itself at the front end?

its still there

4 years 6 months ago #314707 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions within user manager
Adding subscriptions through backend CB > User Management still exists as Nick stated, but it does respect some access settings for your plans. For example if the plan doesn't allow for upgrades you won't be able to add it there while editing an existing user. If it doesn't allow new subscriptions you won't be able to add it there while registering a user. The plans view access level and usergroup settings should also be respected in addition to published state. Only way to bypass those is probably CBSubs > Import. So if you don't see any plans there be sure to check your plans settings carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn