[SOLVED] Cant login on Internet explorer

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #315061 by sorozco
Hi i have this error DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337

Can´t login back or front Internet explorer or Edge. Compatibility view.
I check template (Protostar same problem)
Check cache and disable plugin,
Encrypt login or not.
Update all cb and plugin.
I can´t find the problem.
You can check

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315068 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cant login on Internet explorer
I did not receive an error. The login simply failed for some reason. Have reviewed the form POST compared to Chrome and the form POST looks fine. I'm not sure what would be preventing the login like this. Try disabling SEF within Joomla global configuration then enabling debug mode and maximum error reporting to see if it works or if any errors output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315080 by sorozco
Replied by sorozco on topic Cant login on Internet explorer
I enable debug and sef

4 years 4 months ago #315082 by sorozco
Replied by sorozco on topic Cant login on Internet explorer
Hi i have to disable the debug but i let you a pdf with the full page debug

PDF Page

4 years 4 months ago #315087 by krileon
Only thing throwing errors is com_ariquiz, but I don't see why that'd impact login on Edge only. Your issue has to be coming from something installed. There's no reason for CB to have such an issue out of the box as it's just a standard and valid HTML form. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315110 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. Looks like you configured "Cookie Path" under "Cookie Settings" to "admin" within System > Global Configuration > Site by error. This was preventing the Joomla login cookie from working. I've emptied it for you and confirmed login seams to work fine in Chrome, FF, and Edge.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorozco

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.721 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn