CBSubs Plan pricing based on options

4 years 5 months ago #315220 by cliffvt
CBSubs Plan pricing based on options was created by cliffvt
I would like to calculate the final price of a CBSubs plan based on options selected during the registration process - is there a way to do this please?

So for example:
Basic membership = $100
If a user chooses Option a ($50) + option b ($20) + Option c ($12) during registration then the total plan cost is therefore $182

Thanks a lot

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315229 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Plan pricing based on options
You can increase the price of a plan using a negative promotion. So for example a promotion with -50 increases the price by $50. You can then have the promotions configured to apply if XYZ field option is selected. Currently that's the only way to do what you're wanting beyond having multiple plans with different prices that are conditioned to display based off option selection. Another alternative is to use a parent plan with the options being child plans of the parent, but you'll run into issues with renewals since you can't renew multiple plans at once.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn