Tab width

4 years 5 months ago #315344 by activha
Tab width was created by activha
Hello

I would like to apply the css rule col-lg-6 mx-auto to tabs but it seems that this css rules also applies to the tab title which messes up the tab display.

Can you help me to find how to apply css rules to tab content only and not tab title also ?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315350 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tab width
The parameter applies to the tab and its tab content as the description states. There's no way to add a CSS Class to the tab and its content separately at this time. Likely something to be considered when we redo the tabs and fields API and implement some better layout control for tabs and fields. For now I suggest adding a semantic CSS class (e.g. tabContactWidth) then style it more specifically using CSS overrides. Example as follows.

.cb_template .cbTabPane.tabContactWidth {
	CUSTOM CSS HERE
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #315361 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Tab width
We would like to apply "col-lg-6 mx-auto" to the contact/info tab on registration page but it seems that the css rule is not active except if it's "tabbed" or "step by step" choice.

What would be the solution to apply this rule to a tab content when registration is set to "flat"?

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #315372 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tab width
Looks like CSS class is not applied to flat layout. Have added a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7776

Note the CSS class is not output on just registration. It will output on every view. You can however still style the tabs on registration using #cbtf_TAB_ID_HERE in your CSS. Example as follows.

.cb_template #cbtf_TAB_ID_HERE.cbFieldsContentsTab {
	CUSTOM CSS HERE
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds