Error delete user in Joomla with active CB Paid Subscrption

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #315971 by Aless76
Dear Joomlapolis Staff,

I spent several days trying to understand and solve a problem I found using CB Paid Subscription, but I didn't manage to solve it.. So I ask for your help.

Here's the problem (with an example):

1) I register a first user "usertest01" using CB Registration form. Everything goes fine, even CB autoactions assign him to a specific usergroup;
2) I register a second user "usertest02" and everything goes fine;
3) From backend or from frontend I give "usertest01" a "basic" lifetime plan with CB Paid Subscription. Still everything goes fine;
4) If I delete the "usertest02" from Joomla, everything is ok and the user got deleted in CB too;
5) If I delete the "usertest01" that has an active subscription from Joomla, the system gives me an error;
6) The "usertest01" is deleted from the userlist (both in Joomla than in CB control panel).. But not from the database!
7) I have to go to CB Tools and use the "Synchronize Users" button to solve the problem and delete the usertest01 data from the database...

I attach the screenshots of every step so you can check it...

I tried several times with fresh Joomla install and no third parts templates, moving plugins place in the list... Nothing change.
I think it can be a problem as the network grows and the database will have more and more missing and junk data.
Did I get wrong anything? Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315973 by krileon
Do not use Joomla user manager. You need to be using CB > User Management to delete and manage your users. Although deleting from Joomla should trigger a CB user delete if CBs system plugin is published and CB is up to date with latest build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn