GroupJive tabs display order

3 years 10 months ago #318432 by activha
GroupJive tabs display order was created by activha
Hello

I cannot retrieve this info so maybe that's a second post...

I wanted to display GJ tab Events first before CB Activity stream and other add-on such as html tabs added via CB Autoaction, but I cannot figure out what order to set in the backend :-(

Should I position GJ plugin first above CB Activity and Autoactions ? Wont it interfere with Autoactions ?
or can I set an order in the autoaction itself and where ?
return array( 'id' => 'Aide', 'title' => \CBLib\Language\CBTxt::T( 'HELP_ACTIVATOR' ).'<i class="fad fa-question-circle ml-1" style="--fa-secondary-color:#d5fe6c;"></i>', 'content' => $content );

Also can I add a module position in the PHP or the HTML code autoaction ? what would be the best ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318436 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive tabs display order
GJ Tab order is based off plugin load order. Only exceptions are Users and Invites since they're core tabs and inserted last. Since CB Auto Actions is going to load CB Activity and CB Gallery before GJ integrations you won't be able to move the tab to anywhere except first or last.

Also can I add a module position in the PHP or the HTML code autoaction ? what would be the best ?

Yes, you can output a module if you want. Enable Joomla content plugins for the auto action then use a Joomla loadmodule usage to output a module or a position of modules. Either one will work fine as the content plugins will parse before the code is executed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #318439 by activha
Replied by activha on topic GroupJive tabs display order

. you won't be able to move the tab to anywhere except first or last.

And how can I set Events to display first then ? I mean before Activity stream and Gallery ?

Also regarding meta tags for GJ, do you forecast to add some or should we add ours via autoactions ?

3 years 10 months ago #318449 by krileon

And how can I set Events to display first then ? I mean before Activity stream and Gallery ?

Use the following plugin load order.

CB Auto Actions
CB GroupJive
CB Activity
CB Gallery

That should put the integration tabs before Activity and Gallery tabs. If still not the case try the following.

CB GroupJive
CB Auto Actions
CB Activity
CB Gallery

Also regarding meta tags for GJ, do you forecast to add some or should we add ours via autoactions ?

There are no plans at this time to add meta tags. Those are typically just added using Joomla menu items, but for now due to the multiple ways a group can be accessed that maybe unreliable and using auto actions would be best.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #318453 by activha
Replied by activha on topic GroupJive tabs display order
OK Thanks but changing the plugin order did not change the display order, we'll find a workaround to explain on a first tab
Do you have a function to add meta information from CB in a code autoaction or shall I better use standard joomla functions ?

3 years 10 months ago #318463 by krileon

OK Thanks but changing the plugin order did not change the display order, we'll find a workaround to explain on a first tab

Something else probably caused the plugins to load before GJ loaded them then. Best I can suggest then is make a copy of the system actions and use the After instead of Before trigger then see if that works.

Do you have a function to add meta information from CB in a code autoaction or shall I better use standard joomla functions ?

Code action with Method set to Header lets you add directly to the HTML header.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn