Variables instead of profile labels and values

3 years 5 months ago #321010 by hammondwb
In the profile, I see variables for all labels and most field values.
example:
label -> PROFILE_DETAILS_BIRTHDAY_PROFILE
input field value -> PROFILE_DETAILS_RELATIONSHIP_MARRIED

This is a new installation of Community Builder. See attchement.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #321014 by hammondwb
SOLVED
Have to set these constants in this CB plugin -> Community Builder: Edit Plugin [Default language (English)]
Search the constant and select the translation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 years 5 months ago #321020 by krileon
Looks like you installed CB Quickstart. Those language strings should exist. Did you uninstall CB Quickstart after it had configured everything? The plugin is meant to remain installed as it will provide all the default language strings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 5 months ago #321088 by hammondwb
Replied by hammondwb on topic Variables instead of profile labels and values
I didn't remove the plugin. The strings were there. They just weren't active. I had to activate each one.

3 years 5 months ago #321099 by krileon
I don't understand what you mean by that. CB Quickstart plugin should also be published. This will allow its language strings to load. If it's not published its language strings won't be loaded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.628 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn