[SOLVED] Privacy status shown for user in his profile

3 years 4 months ago #321604 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Privacy status shown for user in his profile
Create a auto action in CB Auto Actions as follows.

Global
Triggers: None
Type: Login / Logout
User: Automatic
Access: All Registered Users
Action
Mode: Logout
Redirect: [cb:url location="profile_view" /]
Alerts: No

Now save it. Then under Global copy the URL to the auto action. Next create a Custom HTML field as follows.

HTML:
PROFILE_LOGOUT_PREVIEW

Now add the following condition to it under Integrations > CB Conditional.

Display: Field conditional show
Field: Users
User: Viewing User
Operator: Is
Users: [user_id]

Next add a language override for this since you want it multi-lingual. Example language overrides as follows.

Key: PROFILE_LOGOUT_PREVIEW
String:
<a href="AUTO_ACTION_URL_HERE">Click here to preview your profile</a>

Replace AUTO_ACTION_URL_HERE with the actual URL to the auto action we created earlier. This should log them out and redirect back to their profile. Due to CB Conditional it should only be visible to the users self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321613 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic Privacy status shown for user in his profile
Oh, thanks, I had all in place like this but had used a trigger. Using the auto action url was the important info. Thanks, it is working now!
Best regards
Eric
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn