K2 items in blog tab

3 years 6 days ago #324338 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic K2 items in blog tab
Uh, ok that's the point then, you need to have subcategories.
I only had a root category for member's item, now I see the user items

Is there any option to configure the data displayed in the listing?
I'd like to add a column for the item intro texts and remove the create date and category columns... if not settings are available, could address me to the vie template to modify?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 days ago #324339 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic K2 items in blog tab
Default CB Blogs template files can be found below.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/templates/default

Make a copy of the default template folder, delete any files in it you don't intend to modify, then your folder as the template within CB Blogs to start using your custom template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn