[SOLVED] Display multiple user lists on the same page

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #324261 by pastoweb
Hi, I would like to list community members from different user lists (but also grouping by plan or joomla group, or other grouping solutions could work for me) on the same page:

Title of list/group 1
- List of members from list 1

Title of list/group 2
- List of members from list 2

Etc.

I only found the way to link the default list or a spcific list by id, not multiple lists
Any advice to create this kind of user list?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #324266 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display multiple user lists on the same page
You can't display multiple userlists on a single page. I think another user accomplished this by embedding the userlist component view using a 3rd party extension (I think it was Components Anywhere). Your other option is to just use iframes to insert multiple lists on a single page, but the links to profiles and searching might behave strange since they're inside an iframe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324307 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic Display multiple user lists on the same page
Thanks, using components anywhere works
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn