[SOLVED] CONFIRM link in Pending Email not working

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #325734 by tto
Hello

I am using the same settings from years now, I don't know what happened. Two days ago, I think after I updated to the latest CB, the confirm link in the Pending Email Body not working any more.

I am using this is the email body :
<p><span style="font-family: tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: #000000;">لإكمال عملية التسجيل الرجاء تأكيد صحة بريدك الإلكتروني <a href="[CONFIRM]">بالضغط هنا</a>.</span></p>

The link is not clickable in email.

So I changed it to this :
<p><span style="font-family: tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: #000000;">لإكمال عملية التسجيل الرجاء تأكيد صحة بريدك الإلكتروني بزيارة الرابطة التالية:</span></p>
[CONFIRM]
<p> </p>

Now the link is showing :

www.DOMAIN.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=confirm&confirmcode=reg517890feaf9e63750928b3648edadc9d0ebf3a39&Itemid=113

However when I click, it asks to login first, and not doing the approval.

What could be the problem?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Regards,

Tariq

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325757 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CONFIRM link in Pending Email not working
[confirm] includes HTML and shouldn't be used inside of href like that. To have just the raw URL use [confirmlink]. As for it requiring login that's typically entirely due to itemid, which tells Joomla the menu item the link is associated with. Find the Joomla menu item associated with ID 113 and be sure its access is set to Public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #325775 by tto
Thank you very much :)

Regards,

Tariq
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn