[SOLVED] Error in Lists page

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #325836 by galanopd
[SOLVED] Error in Lists page was created by galanopd
After last update I am facing the following in cb-userlist
Call to undefined method Joomla\Registry\Registry::getRaw()
and page is not loading.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325837 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error in Lists page
Looks like something is a Joomla Registry instead of a CB Registry object. Does this happen just by viewing the userlist or by searching it?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #325838 by cez
Replied by cez on topic Error in Lists page
After the update I have the same error but in a different place, ie when using CB Activity Module. After turning off the module, the error disappears.

Error message:
The requested page can't be found.
0 Call to undefined method Joomla\Registry\Registry::getRaw()
D:\xampp\htdocs\test02_test1\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbactivity\library\Stream.php:188

You probably have the same bug / problem on your demo page:
demo.cbdemosites.com/demos/cb-activity/cb-activity-module

Streaming in profiles works fine, but not in module.

2 years 8 months ago #325839 by krileon
Ah, was able to confirm. The stream API is being sent an incorrect object. Am fixing immediately for a new build release in a few minutes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #325840 by krileon
Ok, this is now fixed in latest CB Activity build release available now.

Issue was in CB Activity module and for article Likes/Comments sending JRegistry object to Stream API, which it should not have been doing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

2 years 8 months ago #325841 by cez
Replied by cez on topic Error in Lists page
OK after checking the new version: "It works for me".
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.581 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn