Massive error log input with PHP Notice from plug_cbpaidsubscriptions

2 years 8 months ago #325877 by zahmundzornig
We have massive error log messages with this PHP Notice:

[04-Aug-2021 12:34:29 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/xxxxxx/htdocs/jaii/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubscontent/cbsubs.content_access.php on line 767

Any ideas what can cause this PHP notice and how I can avoid this?

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325878 by krileon
Please ensure latest CB and CBSubs builds are installed then retry. The line number I'm seeing in latest build doesn't seam to make any sense in regards to the error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #325879 by zahmundzornig
Thank you for quick reply!
Joomla, CB component and all plugins are up to date. Enclosed a screenshot of the plugins.

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de
Attachments:

2 years 8 months ago #325880 by krileon
Looks like it's coming from the By URL Part protection in one of your plans. Looks like you supplied an invalid URL parameter. Specifically doing something like &param= will cause problems. It needs a key and a value.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn