[SOLVED] CB Tools: Check CB plugins Warning after removing a country from GeoZone

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #326076 by cez
I noticed that in CBSubs Geographic Zone in European Union there is no Croatia and there is still GB (id15) (same as on your Demo page)
I added HR and removed GB on my website (EDIT ENTRIES in Collection of EU Countries -> checkbox and Delete GB)
Everything seems to work except for the disturbing red message in:

CB Tools: Check CB plugins database: Results
CB plugin "CBSubs Tax" database structure differences:
Table #__cbsubs_geo_zones_entries Rows id = 15 do not exist
The CB plugin "CBSubs Tax" database structure differences can be fixed (adjusted) by clicking here: Click here to fix (adjust) all CB plugin "CBSubs Tax" database

The repair causes GB to return to the EU with id 15 in database of course ...

I wanted to make sure that I do not have to worry about this message and that the database may be missing selected id after removing the item (country).

Alternatively, is it possible otherwise to remove a country from the Geo Zone without triggering a red "missing id" message in CB Tools: Check CB plugins database?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326077 by krileon
It doesn't want the geo zone missing so it'll keep readding it. Try going to CBSubs Tax > Geographic Zones then click EDIT ENTRIES for European Union. Now find Great Britain and click Edit. Next change Geographic Zone to whatever geo zone you want it associated with and click Save. Believe that should stop the tool check from complaining.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cez

2 years 7 months ago #326079 by cez
After checking: Yes, it is better to edit the GB pointing to a different or no Goe Zone than to delete it - warning message does not appear in this case.
Thanks for the advice!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn