Problem with system dates in CIC-Credit Mutuel

2 years 7 months ago #326331 by agaudin
Hello

the time in the date recorded in CIC-Credit Mutuel admin panel is wrong - see pictures below : minutes are in fact the month number.

In august, time is always somthing like xxH08

In september, time is always somthing like xxH09

Probably easy to set to the next update ?

Thanks by advance

Best regards
Antoine
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #326348 by krileon
We're sending current datetime formatted as d/m/Y:H:m:s as their documentation at the time suggested. My link to that documentation no longer works though so I've no idea what value they're expecting now. I'm having a difficult time finding their up to date hosted checkout form API. If possible please contact CIC Credit Mutuel and ask what format they expect the date to be in our at least a link to the API documentation. Below is the API we used when this was implemented 9 years ago. They've gone through a lot of rebranding since then so all the old links are dead links now.

www.cmcicpaiement.fr/fr/installation/telechargements/index.html

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326374 by agaudin
Hello

thanks for your answer. You can find their documentation here :
www.monetico-paiement.fr/fr/info/documentations/Monetico_Paiement_documentation_technique_v2.0.pdf
The date is explained on page 37 and you're right about format : 24/05/2019:10:00:25

Maybe names have changed ? You can find examples on page 41

Let me know if we need to contact them.

Best regards

Antoine.

2 years 7 months ago #326377 by krileon
Reviewing the documentation it doesn't look like we're doing anything wrong. The date is supplied exactly how they're wanting it. Maybe try contacting them to see if this maybe an issue on their end?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326462 by agaudin
Hello

thanks to your answer. I asked them, and they answered the problem comes from the date sent by us (i.e. : CBSbs - CIC-CME) :

Effectivement le format attendu est : JJ/MM/AAAA:HH:MM:SS
Et nous voyons également que vous nous transmettez l'heure avec la même minute à chaque transaction. Cette information étant reprise directement par votre serveur pour la création du formulaire nous ne saurions vérifier plus.

which means, long story short : "DD/MM/YYYY:HH:MM:SS is correct and you (i.e. CBSubs - CIC-CME) always send the same minute"
Just a comment, no proof - so I cannot get if they checked a log, or if they just looked the result in my paiements backend....

I had a glance in CBSUbs code and I noticed the date should be correct as far as I get how your extension works (not that far) : in
\cbplug_processor_ciccreditmutuel-4.5.2+build.2021.09.14.14.34.36.475b561e2\extensions\cb_plugins\024_cbplug_processor_ciccreditmutuel-4.5.2+build.2021.09.14.14.34.36.475b561e2/cbpaidsubscriptions.ciccreditmutuel.php on line 325.

Cannot get further...

Regards,

Antoine

Cannot

2 years 7 months ago #326463 by krileon
Not sure what more to suggest since we're already following the documentation. If it's not causing any actual problems though it's probably safe to ignore it. To me it just looks like a display bug on their end.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn