Presentation of the research Criteria

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326528 by sereniteam
Presentation of the research Criteria was created by sereniteam
Hello Nick,

I am trying to get a better présentation of somme of my list research. Actually when user set their criteria and launches the research two columns are created Col 9 and 3.

As shown on picture 1 bellow. I would like to set the reset of the criteria right under the description bloc and over the grid of the result all centered on the page instead.
I can't find out any solution to set them strait due to the boostrap

What can I do ?

monbilansportsante.fr/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=4&searchmode=1&cb_titre=1&Itemid=1309

Thanks for your help

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326533 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Presentation of the research Criteria
It's a flexbox grid so you'll be able to have what you're wanting with a little custom CSS. The below specifically will do as you're wanting.

.cbUserListHead > .cbColumns > * {
	padding: 0 !important;
	flex: 0 0 100%;
	max-width: 100%;
}

You'll probably also want the below so the buttons aren't spanning the entire width of the page.

.cbUserListHead .cbUserListsSearchButton,
.cbUserListHead .cbUserListListAllButton {
	margin-left: auto;
	margin-right: auto;
	width: auto;
}

You can add this CSS to CB using the built in CSS overrides feature shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn