[#8731] CB Family Plans Language Overrides

2 years 6 months ago #326591 by MarlonFungai
CB Family Plans Language Overrides was created by MarlonFungai
Hi guys I am trying to override the language on the screen in the attachments and I can't find the right search queries in the CB Subs English Plugin. I need to change the strings:

Shared Subscriptions
Search Shared...
The Subscription is not shared with anyone
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326597 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Family Plans Language Overrides
Appears to be missing. You should be able to translate them using the following overrides. We're looking into this further as CBSubs is missing a few other strings from other plugins as well.

Key: This subscription is not shared with anyone.
Text: This subscription is not shared with anyone.

Key: SHARED_SUBSCRIPTIONS_FOR_PLAN
Text: Shared Subscriptions for [plan_name]

Key: Search Shared...
Text: Search Shared...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarlonFungai

2 years 6 months ago #326605 by beat
The missing strings have been added to language files, which will be released in next CBSubs nightly, together with other language improvements, and then uploaded for translation on our translations platform.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8731

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn