forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088

2 years 5 months ago #326704 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088
Thank you Kyle,

Looking forward

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326705 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088
Ok, a new CB Quickstart build release is now available fixing the substitutions usages in both Education and Work fieldgroup usages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326707 by galanopd
I have updated to the new version.

When user edits profile, logos are visible now.
When in profile view, shows absolutely nothing. No image at all

Attachments:

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326712 by krileon
Are you using the default English language plugin or a different language plugin? The substitutions are entirely contained in the language string so if you're using a language plugin it won't have the fixed substitutions yet.

Also check that the images aren't pending approval as it's likely waiting for you to approve their upload. You can turn off approval for those fields within their field parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326715 by galanopd

krileon wrote: Are you using the default English language plugin or a different language plugin? The substitutions are entirely contained in the language string so if you're using a language plugin it won't have the fixed substitutions yet.

I am using the default one: Default language (English) 2.6.3

krileon wrote: Also check that the images aren't pending approval as it's likely waiting for you to approve their upload. You can turn off approval for those fields within their field parameters.

I have turned off all moderation settings and field's option. I have even tried to upload logo image on the Super User's profile but no luck.

Here is what the FF Inspector shows though, it might be related
"Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content."

2 years 5 months ago #326719 by krileon
Edit the Education Logo and Work Logo fields in CB > Field Management then under Parameters > Image Limits set "Upload Approval" to "No". Now re-upload a logo and see if it displays. It should display fine in this scenario.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn