Custom Page

2 years 4 months ago #327390 by AlexRag
Custom Page was created by AlexRag
If I have link to a page whose access is protected by CB (i.e only logged in users can see it), is there a way to first direct them to a landing page specific to that link, rather than just directly to the CB Paid Subscriptions registration page?

Or alternatively (and hopefully more simply) be able to post a custom message on the CB Paid Subscriptions Registration Page for those that arrived there by that specific link?

I am also hoping for those already logged in can bypass the landing page altogether and go directly to that protected page.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327393 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom Page

If I have link to a page whose access is protected by CB (i.e only logged in users can see it), is there a way to first direct them to a landing page specific to that link, rather than just directly to the CB Paid Subscriptions registration page?

Not on a per-URL basis, but you can change the access denied redirect to a custom landing page globally. Within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Expiration adjust "Membership needed for access redirect URL for existing users" as needed, but they won't be sent to the CBSubs relevant plans page by doing this.

Or alternatively (and hopefully more simply) be able to post a custom message on the CB Paid Subscriptions Registration Page for those that arrived there by that specific link?

Same situation as above. Not for a specific URL, but can do so globally in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Expiration by adjusting "Error text shown to registered users on a site now requiring subscriptions".

There isn't a trigger for this process in CBSubs so it can't be extended by CB Auto Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexRag

2 years 4 months ago #327403 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Custom Page
Thanks!

Do these options work for those not registered or are they meant for users who already have an account but may not have access a page?

If not is there a global language override I should look at to customize the global message for anyone accessing any protected link or page?

2 years 4 months ago #327420 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom Page
They will work for unregistered users as well despite some of their parameter names.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds