Filter Moderation

2 years 3 months ago #327662 by PaceOnline
Filter Moderation was created by PaceOnline
We would like to set up our community so that there are different levels of moderation e.g. moderator group 1 can only moderate user group 1 and moderator group 2 can only moderate group 2. It seems there are no filters on the moderation modules and links is there another way we can implement this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #327667 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Filter Moderation
There are no moderator filters. You can have moderators above other moderators with the below structure, but this doesn't limit the content they can edit. What you're wanting is only doable for profile edits, but other content won't be restricted. Example as follows.

- Registered
- - Group 1
- - - Group 1 Moderator
- - Group 2
- - - Group 2 Moderator

With the above Group 2 Moderator can moderate Group 2 and Registered, but not Group 1 Moderator or Group 1. Again this only applies to profile edit though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #327673 by MarlonFungai
Replied by MarlonFungai on topic Filter Moderation
Is it possible to make a user list or all reported users or all banned users and then use that to link to that user's report?

2 years 2 months ago #327678 by krileon
Reports are stored in _comprofiler_userreports so yes you could use an Advanced Filter in a userlist to check if the users id exists in that table to have a list of users that were reported. As for displaying banned users you can toggle that on under Parameters > Display of your userlist so they can be shown on the list, but to filter it to banned users you'll need an Advanced Filter to check against the banned column.

I'm not sure what you mean by link them to the users report though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #327859 by MarlonFungai
Replied by MarlonFungai on topic Filter Moderation
If I view a profile is there a way of seeing the reports on that user?

2 years 2 months ago #327871 by krileon
Yes, the menu bar above their profile will have menu items for that. You should have "View User Reports" if they've pending user reports. If you've already processed the user reports then you'll have "View processed user reports". These will be under the "Moderate" menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds