Registration form into an article J!4

2 years 3 months ago #327931 by lucablue
Registration form into an article J!4 was created by lucablue
Hi,
is possible to include the CB Registration form in a Joomla Article, instead from its page called by menu?

I've an issue with template and I need to insert the registration form inside a module or in an article, thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #327938 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration form into an article J!4
Yup, create a CB Login Module then under Advanced Options set Layout to registration. You can now embed it wherever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

2 years 2 months ago #328019 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Registration form into an article J!4
Thank you,
and is possible the same thing with profile page? (instead to use the CB Profile menu voice)

Thank you

2 years 2 months ago #328024 by krileon
No, it's not possible to embed the profile.

Why are you needing to do this though? If you need content around the profile use the many available tab positions (there are positions for both above and below profile) and add fields to output whatever you like. You also have the option of assigning Joomla modules to your CB profile menu item to further customize content output on profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328030 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic Registration form into an article J!4
The problem, as I've written in the first post, ist my template.

When I create an article I can insert the menu hamnurger image into header, but when another kind of page, like all CB pages, is displayed it take the header from template that have a bug and not permit to show the hamburger image.

This is with article header:

www.trainingtobefit.com

this is an other kind of page (in this case the cb generated page for forgetting user or password, but is the same for profile page)

www.trainingtobefit.com/cb-forgot-login.html

2 years 2 months ago #328032 by krileon
I recommend focusing on fixing the bug instead of trying to workaround a bug. The image src is being set to #icona_menu-yw.png on pages where it's broken. Looks like a problem with whatever you're using to output the hamburger menu. I'm guessing a 3rd party extension?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn