[SOLVED] CBSubs CIC Credit Mutuel gateway obsolete soon

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #329637 by agaudin
Hi

the CBSubs CIC Credit Mutuel gateway is going to be obsolete before the end of the year : regarding european regulations (Directive (EU) 2015/2366 on payment services), the authentification system needs to get stronger, and the bank system ("Monetico") will be totally changed (3DS v1 --> 3DS v2 and new servers). Old system will be closed.

Move has to be done before october 2022 : from this date, the old gateway won't work anymore.

The Monetico documentation is here and is well detailed :
www.monetico-paiement.fr/fr/info/documentations/Monetico_Paiement_documentation_migration_3DSv2_1.0.pdf

Basically :
- server adress is changed
- options formating in the call request is "flatten" (&options=aliascb=MonClient1&3dsdebrayable=1... --> ...&aliascb=MonClient1&3dsdebrayable=1&...)
- two new parameters come in the call request
- the MAC is a bit changed
and a few other changes.

Can you plan to update the gateway ? There is a few monthes to do that, but if any help needed specially with the documentation or testing, or if you want to have a technical contact with the bank service (Monetico) I would be glad to try my best.

Best regards

Antoine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #329641 by krileon
Is there an English version of that documentation?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago #329645 by agaudin
Unfortunately, not.
I would be happy to provide any help if needed.

Regards
Antoine

1 year 9 months ago #329648 by krileon
There's nothing I can do about this then until an English documentation is made available. I can't implement something as complex as payment provider API changes without being able to read the documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329649 by krileon
Will try throwing the PDF into Google documentation translation. Don't know how helpful that's going to be as some things tend to get mangled, which can be a huge problem when we're dealing with payments. Their old documentation used to provide an English option. Is the new API active now? If not we can't upgrade this to use the new API until it's active otherwise it'd just break existing usages.

They're making it very difficult to continue supporting them as a payment provider and stepping into the "we're going to deprecate and discontinue this gateway" territory. They don't even have us listed as one of the open source compatible ecommerce solutions that supports them, which is a bit disheartening since I've maintained this integration going on something like 10 years now.

Edit: Ok, ran it through translation. Large chunks of it are mangled. Will do my best to determine the changes here, but I can't guarantee anything.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8970

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329650 by agaudin
Thanx a lot for your effort. I understand everything you said. What I can do to help is :

- if you send me (by email - see my profile) your mail, I can connect you with their technical desk.

- I can help you if you have difficulties with a translation (but I can imagine how harsh it would be to have to work like that)

- I also will tell them they could promote you as one of the open source compatible ecommerce solutions.

To answer to your question : I already asked them about how both API work together. On the old webserver adress (the one you use now for requests in the gateway), only old system works. But on new servers already working, both API are working : the system detects the API (old v1 or modern v2) with the request itsef.

Edit : it is even possible to use testing environnement with the new gateway still in developement, and at the same time to keep production environnement with the old (and still working for now) gateway.

Once again, I DO appreciate your efforts and will do my best to help you to make it possible. Please don't hesitate to exchange by private emails, I won't bother but I just want to make this update possible.

Best regards

Antoine

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn