cbpaidsubsbot is crashing my website

11 years 7 months ago #208974 by mrg4th
cbpaidsubsbot is crashing my website was created by mrg4th
the plugin cbpaidsubsbot when in the enabled position crashes my website. My site is only visible when cbpaidsubsbot is in the disabled position. This happened after i updated cbsubs to the newest addition. I reinstalled the previous version, but no changes. cbpaidsubsbot is still crashing my site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #209032 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cbpaidsubsbot is crashing my website
Joomla version? CB version? You probably don't have ioncube enabled or you're using an out of date version of ioncube. Check PHP information and ensure it's up to date (latest I believe is 4.2.2). If using php.ini to enable, ensure it's within Joomla root and root/administrator.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #209044 by mrg4th
Replied by mrg4th on topic Re: cbpaidsubsbot is crashing my website
Hello Kyle, I have the latest version of ioncube.
I'm with Godaddy.com, I just talked with them and the latest PHP version/s are 5+. Also, they said that that for my particular linux shared hosting site, I have a php5.ini, not php.ini and the php5.ini cannot be on both the Joomla root and root/administrator, as you suggest.

11 years 7 months ago #209053 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: cbpaidsubsbot is crashing my website

mrg4th wrote: Hello Kyle, I have the latest version of ioncube.
I'm with Godaddy.com, I just talked with them and the latest PHP version/s are 5+. Also, they said that that for my particular linux shared hosting site, I have a php5.ini, not php.ini and the php5.ini cannot be on both the Joomla root and root/administrator, as you suggest.

Kyle asked for Joomla version, CB Version, CBSubs version - please provide.

Also please PM (private message) me (and I will share with Kyle):

CPANEL access, FTP access and Joomla superadmin access and we will take a look as soon as possible.

Please note that Kyle's assessment and mine that there is something wrong with your ioncube setup is most likely the issue here - once access info is provided we will verify this for you.

11 years 7 months ago #209124 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cbpaidsubsbot is crashing my website
Have reviewed your install and the moved permanently issue on frontend is due to your protecting the entire CB component. You can't do this as it creates an infinite loop. Someone can't subscribe using CBSubs, which is a CB plugin when you've protected CB as it makes neither accessible.

In backend however when trying to edit a plan a 500 error is thrown. I suspect this is a memory limit or a timeout issue. Can't say for sure without cPanel access to review error logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #209125 by mrg4th
Replied by mrg4th on topic Re: cbpaidsubsbot is crashing my website
Thanks for discovering the problem. Tell me, were the steps I created to protect the cbsubs component? I want to make certain to not repeat.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn