CB Plans won't copy plus can't save details in confirmation emails

8 years 11 months ago #264547 by jross
Hello, I'm running CB Subs 4.0.0-rc.2 on a J3.4.1 site with CB 2.0.8.

I have two problems I''d appreciate some help with.

1. When trying to use the Copy function when trying to copy an existing plan, I get the following message, despite checking the box of the plan I want to copy

Error

No row data found

2. The second problem is with trying to data I enter in the "Email at each automatic renewal" email form. I enter data in both the Subject and Message text fields but it will not save if I hit either Save or Apply. I have tried clearing my browser cache and tried 3 different browsers IE, FF and Chrome.

Any ideas on how to resolve these issues?

JR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #264548 by nant

jross wrote: Hello, I'm running CB Subs 4.0.0-rc.2 on a J3.4.1 site with CB 2.0.8.

I have two problems I''d appreciate some help with.

1. When trying to use the Copy function when trying to copy an existing plan, I get the following message, despite checking the box of the plan I want to copy

Error

No row data found

2. The second problem is with trying to data I enter in the "Email at each automatic renewal" email form. I enter data in both the Subject and Message text fields but it will not save if I hit either Save or Apply. I have tried clearing my browser cache and tried 3 different browsers IE, FF and Chrome.

Any ideas on how to resolve these issues?

JR

Please update to latest CBSubs 4.0 RC2 nightly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn