CB with Fireboard

16 years 10 months ago #37505 by EmperorNeo
CB with Fireboard was created by EmperorNeo
is it possible to use CB with Fireboard or will it have problems? I'd just like to know if anyone ever tried it and what was the result before i start installing and possibly get errors.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #37506 by nowwecanmakewar
Replied by nowwecanmakewar on topic Re:CB with Fireboard
I actually just did it the other day, had CB already up then installed Fireboard and it works seamlessly. In the Fireboard configuration it will ask you do you want to set profiles to be integrated with CB or Fireboard have thier own profiles, so just make sure you look for that and select yes. I havnt come across any erros yet.

16 years 10 months ago #37521 by EmperorNeo
Replied by EmperorNeo on topic Re:CB with Fireboard
Dude, thanks a million! I did what you said and sure enough it worked! How long have you been using Joomla and CB?

16 years 10 months ago #37522 by nowwecanmakewar
Replied by nowwecanmakewar on topic Re:CB with Fireboard
No problem, glad I could be of some sort of assistance. Ive been using joomla eh, about 6 months now? And CB this is my first time using it, and it is a VERY nice component once you get into it alittle bit.

16 years 10 months ago #37524 by Trollgaard
Replied by Trollgaard on topic Re:CB with Fireboard
EmperorNeo wrote:

is it possible to use CB with Fireboard or will it have problems? I'd just like to know if anyone ever tried it and what was the result before i start installing and possibly get errors.

Thanks

I have CB and Fireboard installed without trouble. Atleast yet. The only thing you must fix, if any, is to replace fix the tabnames. On my installation (After pressing the >Click here< under the integration tab) I got:

_UE_FB_TABTITLE as the title on the tab in CB profiles
_UE_FB_TABDESC as the description in CB profiles
_UE_FB_VIEWTYPE_TITLE as the title for viewchanges in CB profiles
_UE_FB_VIEWTYPE_FLAT as the option for flat view
_UE_FB_VIEWTYPE_THREADED as the option for threaded view
_UE_FB_ORDERING_OLDEST for the "Oldest first" option
_UE_FB_ORDERING_LATEST for the "Latest first" option

This can be fixed manually in adminpanel under:

First:

Components -> Community Builder -> Field management

Then:

Components -> Community Builder -> Tab management

I did it by deleting every "weird" entry in Field management and Tab management. Then editing the file admin.fireboard.php
Then I went back to the adminpanel for Fireboard and pressed the >Click here< one more time.

16 years 10 months ago #37913 by Vidikron
Replied by Vidikron on topic Re:CB with Fireboard

EmperorNeo wrote:
I did it by deleting every "weird" entry in Field management and Tab management. Then editing the file admin.fireboard.php
Then I went back to the adminpanel for Fireboard and pressed the >Click here< one more time.

OK, the bolded part is where I'm stuck. What am I supposed to be editing in that file?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn