cb profile gallery unkown problem

16 years 1 week ago #60749 by dxlwebs
cb profile gallery unkown problem was created by dxlwebs
hey every one i have read through all the forums with this problem and tried all of the solutions but nothing has worked!

i get No item uploaded! when ever i try to upload a picture into the 1.0RC2SR1+_plug_cbprofilegallery the system installed with no problems i have chmod 777 to every file and folder that has anything to do with cb profile gallery and all folders are there i did get a chmod error when installing and i fixed that as they asked i also got a error for index.html they said to place it in the folder :S not sure on the folder i gues it was in plugin/user/cb-profile-gallery which i checked and the index.html file was there so i checked the image/comprofiler/profile gallery folder and again the index.html was there already to i have looked at everything i could think of i read a little about tmp folder but i do not have one on my hosted server but i did create one in my root but i couldnt find where to direct it in the cb.profilegallery.php file so i gues it was not needed!

like i said i have read alot of topics and tried everything i can think of to my best knowledge but i am still getting that no item uploaded!

i checked the file sizes and changed them in both cb.profilegallery.php and in administrator and i know that my hoster allows a lot of upload so if anyone knows what might be the problem i would be more than happy to give it a try

thank you for reading!

DxLwebs - Design Is Everything

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #71553 by ericrlewis
Replied by ericrlewis on topic Re:cb profile gallery unkown problem
I'm getting the same error, even with a php.ini setting of max 200M on file size. A 2M file fails.

Did you arrive at a solution?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn