Failure in CB Subscriptions module

11 years 2 months ago #217685 by Roland
Failure in CB Subscriptions module was created by Roland
Hello,

I got this failure in CB Subs Module: Warning: set_error_handler() expects the argument () to be a valid callback in /v.../htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/libraries/cbpaidErrorHandler.php on line 44

Joomla 2.5.8
CB 1.9
CB Subs 3 GPL
PHP 5.2.17

simple-quality.de/home/support-mitgliedschaft.html

Testuser:
testtesttest / testtesttest

Greetings,

Roland

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #217700 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Failure in CB Subscriptions module
Did you also upgrade your mod_cbsubscriptions module to 3.0 GPL ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 2 months ago #217701 by beat
If you did install, you can fix this issue in CBSubs GPL 3.0 by removing line 251 in mod_cbsubscriptions.php file of module (there is only one like this):
		cbpaidErrorHandler::uninstall();

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: makisnik

11 years 2 months ago #217807 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re: Failure in CB Subscriptions module
Yes, I already upgraded the module.

Deleting the line works fine.

Thanks.

Greetings and a good new year :-)

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

11 years 1 month ago #220010 by alniaymy
Replied by alniaymy on topic Re: Failure in CB Subscriptions module
Thanks beat, I had the same issue and I followed your solution and it worked fine. But my question is, why is this line there from the begining? isn't it to catch and handle errors? Removing it may create more errors in the future.

I noticed you are a developer subscriber, I wounder if you are part of CSubs programmers. If not what would they say about that line. Is it safe to remove it?

Thanks for your input though.

Nabeel
:cheer:

11 years 1 month ago #220013 by beat

alniaymy wrote: Thanks beat, I had the same issue and I followed your solution and it worked fine. But my question is, why is this line there from the begining? isn't it to catch and handle errors? Removing it may create more errors in the future.

I noticed you are a developer subscriber, I wounder if you are part of CSubs programmers. If not what would they say about that line. Is it safe to remove it?

Thanks for your input though.

Nabeel
:cheer:

Thanks for confirming the issue.

Trying to find why you have this issue:
- Do you have cbpaidsubsbot installed and enabled ?
- Do you have CBSubs Content integration plugin installed and enabled ?
- Does it happen systematically or only for certain pages and at a point of a particular workflow ?

The suggested fix above is indeed a workaround but safe, it will simply avoid the count of CBSubs php error handler installations going negative because of being uninstalled one more time than installed.

But I have opened a tracker #3896 to follow-up on this issue, and answers to the questions above would help me reproduce and fix the issue (and yes, I'm the lead developer of CB and of CBSubs ;-) ).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn