[#3870] 2Checkout Error Upon Returning to Site

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #218748 by mamamia
When the user completes their transaction on 2Checkout (2CO) and is returned back to my site (by clicking the "Finalize Order" button), the following error is shown in the message area of the page:

Warning: min() [function.min]: Array must contain at least one element in [path to my joomla install]/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/controllers/cbpaidPayHandler.php on line 662

This is just above the success message that reads something like this:

Thank you for initiating the payment of...Your payment is currently being processed.

When I look at the user under the CBSubs "Subscription" screen I see him with a status of "Registered Unpaid", which is strange because the 2Checkout transaction completed successfully and notified me that all was well. And I even checked my credit card invoice and I do in fact see a charge by 2CO.

I am using:
Joomla 2.5.8
CB 1.9
CB Subscriptions 3.0.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #218821 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 2Checkout Error Upon Returning to Site
Please ensure you installed the 2 Checkout gateway plugin included with CBSubs 3.0.0. The error looks like it was querying for duplicate records and the entire check failed as the result had absolutely nothing (shouldn't happen).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #218890 by mamamia
Replied by mamamia on topic Re: 2Checkout Error Upon Returning to Site
Yes it is of course installed or else I wouldn't be able to use 2CO in the first place. I installed it on top of the old (v2.0.2) copy (i.e. upgraded).

11 years 3 months ago #219070 by krileon
Seams to be a bug of some sort. I've created a bug ticket for further investigation. Am unsure the cause at this time. You can try using the 2CO gateway plugin included with CBSubs 2.x, but am unsure if it'll work on 3.0 or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #219107 by mamamia
Replied by mamamia on topic Re: 2Checkout Error Upon Returning to Site
Can't use the CBSubs 2.x version 2CO plugin because that has its own problems: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/215348-3811-2checkout-not-returning-users-back-to-my-site

Very disappointing :(

11 years 3 months ago #219108 by krileon
I've updated the bug ticket with immediate priority so can be reviewed and fixed with absolute priority. I apologize for the inconvenience. Also note it is no longer encoded so we can provide quickfixes as we find them as needed. You are also welcome to review its source and see if you can find any possible issue with it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.957 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn