[#3870] 2Checkout Error Upon Returning to Site

11 years 3 months ago #219638 by mamamia
Any progress on this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #219680 by krileon
We were not able to duplicate on JP (successful 2co payments this month) nor locally. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials so we can review history log and debug further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #220279 by beat
My thought is that there is a configuration issue between your CBSubs configuration and the 2Checkout one. Thus, a few troubleshooting questions to check on your side, as CBSubs GPL 3.0 works fine with 2Checkout 3.0 GPL on this site:

1. Do you use 2Checkout GPL 3.0 plugin with your CBSubs 3.0 GPL ? (it has fixes for the return)

2. Is your site main URL "accredited" at 2Checkout for that 2Checkout account and set as such ?

3. Are all parameters set correctly at 2Checkout gateway, according to our 2Checkout setup chapter in the CBSubs GPL 3.0 documentation ?

4. Same as "3" for the parameters in your CBSubs 2Checkout gateway setup ?

5. Is it single payments or payment subscriptions ?

6. Are you using 2Checkout products, or only CBSubs products (recommended for single payments) ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 2 months ago #220661 by mamamia
Problem resolved. There were two items that I had incorrectly setup:

1. In my 2Checkout Global URL for INS notifications I had an HTTP based URL, whereas the generated URL in my CBSubs 2Checkout plugin for this field was designated with an HTTPS protocol (the rest of the URL was actually the same). I corrected this so that they are now the same.

2. In my CBSubs Settings I set "Taxes computation enabled" to "No" since I don't collect tax.

I'm not sure which of these two fixed the problem, but I am good now.

Thank you.

11 years 2 months ago #220663 by beat
Great !

I believe it's "1" which fixed that, and I believe it's a problem at 2Checkout to not be flexible on accepting HTTPS when HTTP is configured ! Maybe worth reporting that issue to their support ticket system ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn