Button Background Images

11 years 2 months ago #220346 by mohsho
Button Background Images was created by mohsho
Noticed that the links for upgrading, renewing etc, weren't styled and were difficult to see. Checked into it and there are supposed to be a background images which aren't loading. For example:

/templates/my-template-name/images/body/readon-l.png

It's looking in my template directory for these background images.

I would happily put the images there there but I can't find them anywhere.

Help please.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #220400 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Button Background Images
Buttons are typically styled by your Joomla template. Switch to default Joomla template and they'll probably display fine. If your 3rd party template has issues you should contact the developer of your template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn