Ioncube came back

11 years 2 months ago #221041 by tanguyhenrard
Ioncube came back was created by tanguyhenrard
I installed cbsubs 3 (image attached). Everything worked fine but I had a database/site "crash / mismach" . I got my data from a backup (and a lot of work), but when I use CBSub I get the following message : "The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks."

Another point: my CBSubs settings are set for almost one year and since CBSubs 3 is installed I have a warning: Settings not yet set! (image attached)

Could you tell me a solution for these problems?

Thank you in advance. And thank you for your work in general, CB and the plugins are really good!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #221065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ioncube came back
Sounds like you didn't upgrade some CBSubs plugins to 3.x releases. You need to also install the plugins included with the CBSubs package if you had any installed from previous releases (this includes the bot and modules).

Another point: my CBSubs settings are set for almost one year and since CBSubs 3 is installed I have a warning: Settings not yet set! (image attached)

Go to settings, save, and you're done. It's just a check to make sure settings is saved at least once. This is new to 3.x so everyone installing 3.x for the first time will see this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #221076 by tanguyhenrard
Replied by tanguyhenrard on topic Ioncube came back
Thank you for your answer. Yet I have already done these operations several times. By installing a "package" and with individual installation of items. I'll try again.

I did also, of course, save the configuration but without result. Maybe a problem with other component? I will investigate and keep you informed.

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds