Basket View page

11 years 2 months ago #221450 by Janis Kupferer
Basket View page was created by Janis Kupferer
Hi,

Is it possible to get rid of basket view page in subscription workflow? I have registration page where you can pick subscription plan you like and then upon selecting the plan, CBSubs redirects to basket view page (with invoice details, etc.). I would like to get rid of that step and go straight to payments details page. Is it possible ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #221549 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Basket View page
Only if you have 1 gateway to choose from, don't have promotions, don't allow basket cancellations, and don't have CBSubs terms and conditions. In that case I believe it should simply redirect instead of requiring the button to be clicked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #221630 by Janis Kupferer
Replied by Janis Kupferer on topic Basket View page
I have 1 gateway (Authorize.net) with two credit cards to choose from, don't have promotions, don't have terms and conditions and still getting basket view page where basically I can only pick one of two supported credit card types (Visa & Mastercard). Any idea how to skip this page and allow selecting credit card on payment details page?

Thanks

11 years 1 month ago #221743 by krileon
You can't as you allow multiple card selections so it won't redirect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #221841 by Janis Kupferer
Replied by Janis Kupferer on topic Basket View page
Just to be clear. There is no way to bypass the bucket page (the one where the user selects which card they want to use) if we allow more then one card? So there is no way to ask the user which card they want to use on the next page (payment details page)?

11 years 1 month ago #221875 by krileon
Correct, it only does a redirect in very strict situations. Meaning only 1 payment gateway, no promotions, no terms and conditions, and not allowing basket cancel.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds